Australia is currently in an innovation frenzy, with governments of all sizes investing in it, [...]
Cogility has both deep and broad government sector experience and our people have proven time and again our capability at being able to work at the most senior levels of government to design strategies and execute enterprise wide programs of change.
Government agencies at all levels across Australia are embarking on programs of transformation and innovation. From creating “one stop shops” for citizens, overhauling regulators and central finance authorities to keep pace with global expectations; through to improving delivery of health services or making it easier for foreign investors to choose Australia as their place of business.
Our capabilities and experience transcend all levels of government and include projects such as:
- Financial regulator transformation
- Finance authority overhaul
- Health and human services projects including new digital hospital design, National eHealth strategies
- Federal government transformation programs with agencies such as Prime Minister and Cabinet, Digital Transformation Office, Human Services and more.
- Whole of government one-stop-shop service delivery
- Sector specific mobility strategies across mining and resources, police, disability services and more.